Transformer Refurbishment Process
All our refurbished transformers go through an extensive process to make sure they are to a extremely high standard, our quality is unmatched.
Below is the process which each transformer goes through at our purpose built warehouse.
- Megger tested and oil tested
- Stripped down and shot blasted to bare steel
- New gaskets, nuts, bolts, nut caps, gland plates and breather fitted
- Internal inspections and rebuilt
- Megger, pressure and ratio tested
- Pressurised with 2psi of nitrogen
- Put onto stock for sale or rental
The below images show the high quality finish on our products.
What makes our refurbished transformers an attractive option against buying new?
- Up to 40% saving on buying new
- In Stock with very short lead times
- Environmentally friendly